- Name: 701 Medicated Plaster
- Origin: CHINA
- Manufacturer: GUANGZHOU BAIYUNSHAN PHAR.CO.,LTD.
- Size/Net Weight: 1P
- Component: Camphor , Menthol , Methyl Salicylate
- Uses: temporarily relief of various minor aches and pains of muscles and joints including: minor backache, arthritis, bruises and sprains.
- Serving Size: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: rove the clear film backing and apply plaster to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
- Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or if nursing
- Precautions: For external use only.Do not use:on wounds,on damaged or irritated skin.When using this product:avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes,do not bandage tightly.Stop use and ask doctor if:excessive irritations of the skin develops,condition
- Storage Method: Keep in a tightly closed container,store at 15° to 30℃(59° to 86°F)