- Name: Demulcent sore throat syrup
- Brand: African SEA-COCONUT BRAND
- Origin: Malaysia
- Manufacture: Luen fook medicine SAN.BHD. NO.6 Jalan sri plentong 5, taman perindustrian SRI plentong, 81750 Masai, Johore, Malaysia.
- Size/Net Weight: 6 FL OZ (177ml)
- Package: Boxed
- Component: Elm Bark, ammonium acetate, benzoic acid, caramel, ipecac, licorice, menthol, drimia maritima bulbs, sodium benzoate, sucrose, tolu balsam, prunus serotina bark.
- Uses: Use for the temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
- Serving Size: adults and children 12 years and older: take orally 2 to 4 teaspoons(10-20ml) every 4 hours, not to exceed 24 teaspoons(120ml) in 24 hours.
children 6 years to under12 years: take 1 to 2 teaspoons(5-10ml) every 4 hours, not to exceed 12teaspoons(60ml) in 24 hours.
children under 6 years: consult a doctor before use.
- Warnings: Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your doctor promptly. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast - feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Storage: store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)