- Name: AXE Medicated Oil
- Origin: SINGAPORE
- Manufacturer: Leung Kai Fook Medical Co., Pte. Ltd.
- Packaging: 1.89oz
- Component: Menthol, Camphor, and Methyl Salicylate
- Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains
- Serving Size: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
- Warnings: Do not use: - on wounds - other than as directed as such use may be dangerous- on damaged skin
- Precautions: For external use only. When using this product: - do not bandage tightly - avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes. Stop use and ask doctor if:- condition worsens - symptoms persist for more than 7 days - symptoms clear up and occur again w
- Storage Method: Keep container tightly closed. Store at 15-30℃(59-86°F)