- Name: COLTALIN Aspirin Free
- Origin: HK
- Manufacturer: Fortune Pharmacal Co.,Ltd.
- Packaging: 24 tablets
- Component: Acetaminophen，Chlorpheniramine Maleate，Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide，Phenylephrine Hydrochloride。
- Uses: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to cold and flu，or hay fever:minor aches and pains，sore thoat，nasal congestion，runny nose，sinus congestion and presure，cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation,sneezing,itching of the nose or throat,and it
- Serving Size: adults and children 12years of age and older,2 tablets every 4 hours,while symptoms persist,not to exceed 6 doses(12 tablets)in 24 hours,or as directed by a doctor,children 6 to under 12 years of age,1 tablet enery 4 hours,while symptoms persist,not to ex
- Adverse Reactions: Do not use:With any other drug containing acetaminophen.If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen,ask a doctor or pharmacist. If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric
- Warnings: Do not give to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Precautions: Ask a doctor before use if you have: glaucoma heart disease high blood pressure thyroid disease diabetes high fever persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema a cough that is accompanied b
- Storage Method: Sealed, stored at 15-30 degrees Celsius (59-86 degrees Fahrenheit).