- What is Sea cucumbers? They are marine animals of the class Holothuroidea, They are used in fresh or dried form in various cuisines.
- Nutritional analysis of sea cucumber:
- Sea cucumber with low cholesterol and fat, is a typical high-protein, low fat, low cholesterol food.
- Sea cucumber contains chondroitin sulfate. This may help the body's growth and development, to slow down aging muscles, and enhance the body's immune system.
- Sea cucumber contains vanadium, a trace elements. It can participate in the transport of iron in the blood, and enhance hematopoietic function (making of red blood cells).
- Recently, U.S. researchers extracted from the sea cucumber a special material - sea cucumber toxins, the compound can inhibit a wide range of fungi and certain human cancer cell growths and metastasis (the spreading of cancer to other parts of the body)
|Brand||Tak Shing Hong|