- Brand: FO CI
- Name: FC Long Dan Xie Gan Wan 200s
- Origin: LANZHOU, CHINA
- Manufacturer: Lanzhou Foguang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Volume: 200 Pills
- Supplement Facts: Scabrous Gentian Root and Rhizome, Bupleurum Root, Asian Water Plantain Tuber, Rehmannia Root, Baikal Skullcap Root, Mature Gardenia Fruit, Zhu Ling Sclerotium, Dong-quai Root, Chinese Licorice Root and Rhizome.
- Uses: Supports the health of the liver and biliary system, urinary tract, chest, mouth, and inner ear. These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Direction: Take 8 pills, two times a day.
- Warnings: Not to be used if pregnant or nursing. Not for prolonged used or in high doses except under supervision of a qualified health practitioner. Not recommended in cases of diabetes, hypertension, liver disorders, severe kidney insufficiency, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or hypokalemia; and may potentiate potassium depletion of thiazide diuretics and stimulant laxatives, as well as the action of cardiac glycosides, and cortisol. Use with caution in cases of abdominal distention.
- Storage: Keep tightly closed, protected from moisture, below 30°C (86°F).