- Name: Hua Tuo Medicated Plaster
- Origin: CHINA
- Manufacturer: Guangzhou Jingxiutang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Size/Net Weight: 5P
- Component: Menthol,Camphor
- Uses: temporarily relief of various minor aches and pains of muscles and joints including: minor backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- Serving Size: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: rove the clear film backing and apply plaster to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.Plaster will remain effective for 24 hours and will be even more effective when used after a bath. Do not apply to
- Warnings: Do not use:on wounds,on damaged or irritated skin.When using this product:avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes,do not bandage tightly.
- Precautions: For external use only.Stop use and ask doctor if:excessive irritations of the skin develops,condition worsens,symptoms persist for more than 7 days,symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days,when using for pain of arthritis:if pain persist
- Storage Method: Store in a cool place away from heat. Preserve in tight container after opening.