- Brand: SATO
- Name: SATO Sankaijo 150t
- Origin: Japan
- Manufacturer: SATO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Volume: 150 Tablets
- Drug Facts: Docusate Sodium, Sennosides
1. for the relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
2. generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
1. adults and children 12 years and older: take 6 to 12 tablets once or twice a day
2. children 6 to under 12 years: take 5 to 7 tablets once or twice a day
3. children 2 to under 6 years: take 3 to 5 tablets once or twice a day
4. children under 2 years: consult a doctor
once or twice daily, preferably morning and evening, when needed or as directed by a doctor
start initial dosage with minimum dose, then adjust it to suit to bowel condition
- Warning: Do not use laxative products for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctorAsk a doctor before use if you have (1) abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting (2) noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative (may indicate a serious condition). Frequent or prolonged use of this preparation may result in dependence on laxatives.If pregnant or brease-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep our of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.