- name: WANGJIADU SPICY STIR-FRY SAUCE
- brand: Wong's
- origin: China
- manufacturer: Sichuan Wangjiadu Foods Co.,Ltd
- weight: 7.05oz/200g
- materials: Salad Oil, Chili, Broad bean paste(Chili, Broad bean, Edible salt, Wheat flour, Vegetable oil, Spices), Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Sesame oil, Lobster sauce, Sesame paste, Zanthoxylum, Spices, Edible salt, White sesame, Cooking wine, Sugar, Flavors, Yeast extract, Food additive(Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-ribonucleotide)
- Allergen Information: Broad bean, Wheat flour, Sesame, Soybean, Monosodium Glutamate
- instructions to cook: Instructions to Cook:
1、Deep fry approximately 750 grams of green bamboo shoots, lotus root, shrimp, and other desired ingredients until 80% cooked.
2、Take 100 grams of Wangjiadu Spicy Stir-fry Sauce and combine with ingredients.
3、Stir-fry all ingredients until fully cooked.
Cooking suggestion: Add garlic, ginger, and scallion before stir-frying to enhance flavor of sauce. Add salt according to personal taste
- Storage: Room temperature, avoid sunlight
- best before: See the seal